13 January 2011

BYU Jeru

Jerusalem? Yes please.

Yesterday I turned in my final interview packet to travel across the big pond to Israel where I'm hoping to spend my summer. All that's left to do is earn 10K and schedule a final interview with the Jerusalem Center rep. So if anyone reading this wants to contribute to my 'Holy Fund' feel free to contact me. I'll tell ya where to send the cash. Consider it tithing to know me.

This semester is rolling on with or without me. Sure, I may have missed my first week of classes. And sure, I may have fallen a bit behind. But laying in bed and reading for an extra week was worth it in my book. And its the only one I have cause I haven't yet bought my books for this semester... meh.

The crazy thing is that I feel like I'm pwning this semester. But ask me again in a month, we'll see what I say then.

P.S. I got a camera. A nice one. I plan on being artsy soon and impressing the blog-o-sphere with my captured images. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment