04 November 2010

3:49 AM

I love school.
I love staying up late trying to put the finishing touches on an outline due in 8 hours.
I love not procrastinating, but still unable to finish until the last possible minute.
I love falling asleep sitting up straight.
I love blogging when I should be comparing Einstein's theory of relativity and lack of a unifying theorem to Joseph Smith's translation of Abraham 3 and his description of the Facsimile No. 2 Fig. 1, thereby proving that a unifying theory must exist joining gravity and the electromagnetic field, but is as-of-yet to be found in the doctrine purposed in the aforementioned chapter. This being said, one must continue to search the revelations of God to understand the laws of the universe and the designs of the "Old Gentleman" (aka Supreme Being) because they were reveled to a modern day prophet of God 150 years before the publications of the German genius, Albert Einstein, ever became widely ready and unanimously proven to be true.
I love it.

Sleep trumps love at 4:01 AM

Here's to getting an 'A'.

No comments:

Post a Comment